Monday, November 28, 2011

-27

It's been 9 months since I left my country. I needed change, to experience something different, to get  out the mold. Here I've been , a country completely opposite to my upbringing, totally different to my cultural customs, different weather; the perfect place to see it all from a different angle.
Never had I been away from my family so long, this has been a lifetime experience; hard work, trying new things, getting out of my comfort zone, sharpening social skills, the complete package. Constant learning.
Now I feel ready to take up on any challenge and to begin new plans that had been wandering and bouncing up and down in my head. It is time to go back home...

I am a Medical Doctor on a journey of doing my Residency in Ophthalmology, the specialty I love the most, trying to incorporate my passion for technology into it.  
I'm heading back home in 27 days;  I'll be back to everything and everyone I absolutely love, for the meantime it is time to get ready and to take advantage of each day left here,   in Argentina.



-M

1 comment:

  1. Love this intro and how you left saying you were in Argentina for last. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete